Welcome Back - 2021, A New Year
Updated August 20, 2021
The Connecticut Trolley Museum continues to follow safe practices to ensure a safe environment for our guests and our staff.
Town of East Windsor Mask Mandate
Per order of the Town of East Windor, masks are required in all indoor public spaces. This applies to volunteers, staff, and guests within our Visitor Center and in the Connecticut Fire Museum. Exceptions include children under 2 years of age, when people are seated and eating/drinking, or with a written medical exemption from a physician. At this time, masks are voluntary aboard the trolley cars.
Order for Town-Wide Indoor Mask Mandate - effective August 20, 2021
Connecticut Trolley Museum Visitor Policy in Response to Covid-19
- Masks are only required for those who are not vaccinated.
- Employees and volunteers are encouraged to wear masks.
- The Trolley Museum will still be practicing social distancing aboard closed trolleys and within the visitor center.
- Sanitizing stations and cleaning protocols are still in place for trolleys, restrooms, and other "high touch" surfaces.
- Connecticut Trolley Museums follows the Center for Disease Control's protocols for Cleaning and Disinfecting Facilities.
For questions or suggestions, please contact Executive Director Gina Alimberti.